Bachmann dynamis

russ188

• RMweb Gold

even when i try loco 3 default it wont work

For that to work the loco would have to be at the default address of 3 rather than whatever it was ( and still should be) before you reset the dynamis. I suggest you remove all the locos bar one from the track and follow the instructions for programming a new loco. Knowing the existing address isn't necessary. I can't remember the exact button pushes on the Dynamis as I haven't used mine for a few years now.

If you've done a factory reset then you will have returned it to the state it was in when you first unpacked it, i.e. without any locos set up. However all your locos will have kept their addresses as you last set them. Loco 3 does work but unless you have a loco with the address 3 nothing will move when you select loco 3. You need to create all your locos again on the Dynamis.

fixed it thanks to Jeremy @ Digitrains Ltd

Yes come on Russ, spill the beans, or is it one of those embarrassing ones, where you forgot to plug into the mains...??????

It's nice for us all to hear the fix, that way we all gain from your problem

Bob

Yes come on Russ, spill the beans, or is it one of those embarrassing ones, where you forgot to plug into the mains...??????

It's nice for us all to hear the fix, that way we all gain from your problem

Bob

The correct explanation to give publicly in this unfortunate event is that “the unit was not fully interfaced with its primary power source”.

This is much less embarrassing.

Archived