4mm wagon decals, LNWR & L&Y

Hello everyone. Im having a bit of a hard time finding decals for wagons of said companies. And I dont need many at all must enough for one or two wagons each. Though, I guess it will be hard to find just enough for one specific wagon.

I know Hmrs do LNWR decals but I cant find anything for L&Y. Do Modelmaster or Fox do pre grouping stuff? Modelmasters email does not work, returning an error message.

Any other manufacturers of information on those listed would be helpful.

Thank you.

You can try Wizard Models/Mainly Trains who both have websites

Neither carry sheet 17 which is the LMS pre grouping sheet. A quick search on google turns up nothing expect one website which sells it for £17! Over £10 Markup for 4mm scale. Ive bought the LMS wagon sheet for less than £6 before shipping.

Really? Can I place an order through email? I couldnt find any contact info for orders.

Click one one of the listed items to open the detail page, then at the bottom is a link to an order form, you will have to make a trip to the post office though.

Keith

If you have a colour printer, there is always the option to print your own.  Decal sheets are available from http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/

for example

Mike

That would be fine, except that LNWR and L&Y wagon insignia was almost exclusively white. If you happen to have an ALPS printer spare (the only sort that prints white) do please let me know (before the hundreds of other modellers who would also still like to own one)

Click one one of the listed items to open the detail page, then at the bottom is a link to an order form, you will have to make a trip to the post office though.

Keith

Yeah, Im not keen on sending payments through the mail, let alone overseas and in a foreign currency. Sorry. It would be easier if I was in the UK.

That would be fine, except that LNWR and L&Y wagon insignia was almost exclusively white. If you happen to have an ALPS printer spare (the only sort that prints white) do please let me know (before the hundreds of other modellers who would also still like to own one)

Nope. No such printer. Hell. I have no access to a colour printer, let alone a fancy ALPS one.

Archived