Taking the plunge with a Form Labs Form+

So, after a lot of deliberation, I have finally pulled the trigger on a new FormLabs Form+ printer. Ive been told that the turnaround on it is going to be about two weeks, by which time I hope to get it up and running. If anyone wants to have anything printed, drop me a line, as I am currently bereft of anything MR related to print, and what I do have cant be shared publicly.

Anyone else here have the same unit?

CC

I think i may of posted before, another form1 post, I was contacted by them after writing an article for an online 3D print blog / mag. They wanted to test the Forum 1 plus printer, and wanted to see if it would cope with a model of mine as they are complex shapes ect... so I agreed and sent them a complete coach from the Metropolitan set myself and a friend had designed.
A few weeks later they arrived... general look of the prints were good, they had a bit of flex to the models, so weren't to fragile, the print lines were very faint. Quality yes was good, i was put off getting one with the the resins the amount of work after process basically curing the model. But i think the general quality is good.

All models are OO.

15473374498_09f7fe4039_b.jpg

15660345522_07791b90bb_b.jpg

15660336752_607bd78d90_b.jpg

Archived