Damaged Bachmann Hall

Hi all,

I've just purchased a secondhand Bachmann Hall (the original Collett design, rather than the modified Hawksworth) and part of the motion needs replacing.

Could anybody post the service sheet so that I can get the part numbers I need?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Mr Brunel

I think we need to know the loco number / Bachmann product ID that is concerning you before answering your question.

Polybear above has directed you to a parts sheet for what I will call Bachmann's 'Old Hall'.  These details apply to all the Bachmann split chassis products - the only difference being the tenders (Churchward or Hawksworth).

After the 'Split Chassis' models there came DC ready versions such as Guild Hall - I can look out the service sheet for this if this is what you are after.

Regard

Ray

The Hall in question is No. 4936 Kinlet Hall (32-003) if that helps? The main problem appears to be in the motion - while I've carried out a 'quick fix', I think replacement may be the better option, hence my asking after the service sheet.

Hello Mr Brunel

I have loaded two scans to Flickr - one black and white and one in colour..  If you open the link and then click on the downward pointing arrow at the bottom right you should be able to save the image to your own computer.

The service sheets for 32-000/001/002 are all the same.

Hope this helps

Regards

Ray

Archived