depots gone but not forgotten

tamperman36

Have any of our forum members got any photos and memories of depots which are now no longer in exsitance.

I spent many happy hours walking along the bank at the side of Tinsley and occasionaly getting the chance to get a look around. I also have lots of happy memories of Crewe diesel depot, Old oak comman, Cardiff canton and Bristol temple meads to name a few, unfortunatly I lost all my photos a few years ago in a house move so heres an ideal place for us to all put some photos and memories please.

• RMweb Gold

Have any of our forum members got any photos and memories of depots which are now no longer in exsitance.

I spent many happy hours walking along the bank at the side of Tinsley and occasionaly getting the chance to get a look around. I also have lots of happy memories of Crewe diesel depot, Old oak comman, Cardiff canton and Bristol temple meads to name a few, unfortunatly I lost all my photos a few years ago in a house move so heres an ideal place for us to all put some photos and memories please.

To see Dad's engine shed photos - by him and by his railway enthusiast friends - you can go to http://www.ipernity.com/search/photo?opt=&q=mpd&w=364457&t=0&lic=&s=0There well be more but these were the more obvious ones when I checked the files.

Archived