ngrm-online, where is it ?

Tigermoth

• RMweb Premium

We are looking for 50p to put in the meter.

1. Looks like it's time to crank up the casting machine and sell a few kits then :sungum:

2. As an alternative we can offer you a 50p discount on your stand fee for the 7mmNGA event at Burton in June :O

3. Remember that here on RMweb, Andy Y put out an appeal for funds as the site was expanding rapidly - I can't recall the details but I think this raised a few thousand pounds - of course to launch an appeal you need a web site that works which takes us full circle and back where we started  :no:

No, secretly we are trying to get the members model making and less chatting!! :D

I'm sure that'll never catch on - I mean look at the amount of chat on here from those who claim to be modellers - including me !! :nono:

Joking apart, good luck in resolving the situation - I remember the difficulties Andy had in reviving RMweb after multiple crashes back in the Poopex days when we lost the site for days on end . . . . . . . . . 

Matt,

If you're still reading this thread...  I'd be more than happy to pay a monthly or yearly subscription to maintain the NGRM forum.  Give me a number (money) and where to send the funds (PayPal would be best).

It's a great Forum and I'd hate to see it disappear into the ether...

JeffB

USA

Archived