London Transport Museum Depot 25-26 April any layouts?

Pacific231G

I've looked at the flyer for the LT Museum Depot's open days this weekend but it's not clear whether it includes a significant model railway element beyond their own collection of models of stations etc.. Does anyone know? They now have two of these each year and it may be that it's the October one that focuses on models.

I've looked at the flyer for the LT Museum Depot's open days this weekend but it's not clear whether it includes a significant model railway element beyond their own collection of models of stations etc.. Does anyone know? They now have two of these each year and it may be that it's the October one that focuses on models.

Hi David,

We are taking Minories GN at the weekend - I'll update the thread tomorrow when we've set up with what else is there. In alternate years the show is in early March and seems to have a bigger focus on model railways / trams etc, but there is normally a reasonable presence with this slightly later show.

There isn't much parking nearby - but its just opposite Acton Town station and served by the E3 bus.

Tom

@@minorieslayout

There will be plenty of models and layouts at the show. I know of at least one other RMwebber who will have his layout there.

My layout Whitecross Street will be there, but I won't be, due to recovering from a medical procedure a couple of days ago. I am fine but have to be careful about movement and lifting for 2-3 weeks. I am very disappointed not to be going, but the crew there are familiar with the layout and will be doing their best to put on a good show.

John

Archived