Dittons station . Plus Card kit's.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with C&WR - you've captured the atmosphere well.  Some nice detailing on and around the station, too; I'm thinking of the variation in style of the fence and the gate, the long ramp and sloping wall up to the station entrance and the realistic open space of the car park, taxi stand and cycle racks.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Missed your shot from 15 Jun. That looks so like the run in to one end of the preserved railway where I am a member! Newer pictures also great.

How did you find making the retaining wall? I had to make six feet of it, & was very glad when done!

Missed your shot from 15 Jun. That looks so like the run in to one end of the preserved railway where I am a member! Newer pictures also great.

How did you find making the retaining wall? I had to make six feet of it, & was very glad when done!

Hi. What preserved railway is that as i did not copy anything. Like to see a photo of the real thing .The retaining wall took a few week's to build now it's done i can move on. all the best alf.

This is a little off topic but...there is something that you have done to your track that is great... the third rail is black as is the prototype. Take note London Transport modelers!

Hi . The 3rd rail side's where painted with Railmatch Weathered black. The top of the rail Oily steel.

Hi. What preserved railway is that as i did not copy anything. Like to see a photo of the real thing .The retaining wall took a few week's to build now it's done i can move on. all the best alf.

Wallingford end of the Cholsey & Wallingford Railway, Alf. It runs in past a new-ish housing development & my boy & I have fun waving to children in their gardens when we are having a train ride :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks C&WR . The little building is used as toilet's. Now Just started to build a row of houses. These will replace that brown building you can see at the rear in the last picture. All the best Alf

Edited by crompton 33

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...