Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

• RMweb Premium

Life just moves so quickly these days. I think why that's why people are impatient. You shouldn't have to factor in life expectancy when ordering some products!

Certainly prefer announcements like the bachmanns S stock one just ahead of model being available.

Life just moves so quickly these days. I think why that's why people are impatient. You shouldn't have to factor in life expectancy when ordering some products!

Certainly prefer announcements like the bachmanns S stock one just ahead of model being available.

You'll then get people whining that they've just spend eleventy thousand hours scratchbuilding some S-stock and now it's available RTR...

Personally I'm with you though, I waited at least 2 years for a Bachmann 158 (in the mid-late 90s, I think), so long that by the time it arrived I'd packed up my layout (and gone off to do things other than playing trains...) and didn't have anywhere to run the thing. I'd have got something I could actually use if they hadn't pre-announced it like that.

Archived