• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Alex,

I'm pleased SteveT posted his message yesterday, as I'd not come across this thread before.  If plans for the box release are still on the go, I'm interested in a 7mm example....

Rich

Thanks to all who've direct messaged me on the kits. Apologies for the delay, I'd hoped to have had these completed by now but work and family and a rather large project have dictated otherwise. 6 weeks and they'll be available. You can hold me to it!

• 1 month later...
Guest Q663368

Thanks to all who've direct messaged me on the kits. Apologies for the delay, I'd hoped to have had these completed by now but work and family and a rather large project have dictated otherwise. 6 weeks and they'll be available. You can hold me to it!

Today should be the big day !!!. No pressure.

Today should be the big day !!!. No pressure.

It should, and I can only apologise. The impact of Brexit on our business cash flow has put this on the back burner I'm afraid and it doesn't look as if my house is now going to sell any time soon. The good news is I have a room full of Polak scenic supplies even though they managed to land after Sterling crashed. 2016 is proving to be a year to forget for so many reasons. I'll post when the kits are available.

Cheers Alex

Guest Q663368

That said, if people are willing to place orders, six in each scale and I could probably talk my way into production!

One in 4mm and One in 7mm for me please.

Alan (in Canada). You have my e-Maill address

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I shall have a run of these kits in 7mm available at Guildex, Telford 3rd/4th September on the Polak stand (stand 63). The price for the 7mm kit is £190 + p&p at cost.

The 4mm kit will be produced as soon as possible and will retail at £85 + p&p at cost. 

We've managed to produce roof finials via a combination of laser cutting and 3D printing. To save on costs I will publish the kit instructions and diagrams on-line unless a customer specifically requests a hard copy and I will print a set off for them. All postage and packing will be at cost.

A big thank you to all my test builders and information suppliers and to those who've waited patiently!

Cheers, Alex

Guest Q663368

Hi All,

I shall have a run of these kits in 7mm available at Guildex, Telford 3rd/4th September on the Polak stand (stand 63). The price for the 7mm kit is £185 + p&p at cost.

The 4mm kit will be produced as soon as possible and will retail at £90 + p&p at cost. Both prices include VAT, deduct 20% for export outside the EU.

We've managed to produce roof finials via a combination of laser cutting and 3D printing. To save on costs I will publish the kit instructions and diagrams on-line unless a customer specifically requests a hard copy and I will print a set off for them. All postage and packing will be at cost.

A big thank you to all my test builders and information suppliers and to those who've waited patiently!

Cheers, Alex

Hi Alex,

Good news. I have sent you PM.

Regards

Alan

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Q663368

Good news.

7mm S4 Signal Box now available. Mine is now paid for via PayPal.

PDF download of instructions promised for tomorrow.

www.polakscenics.uk

should get you to the website.

Can't wait to get mine.

4mm version should be available shortly.

• RMweb Gold

Hi All,

I shall have a run of these kits in 7mm available at Guildex, Telford 3rd/4th September on the Polak stand (stand 63). The price for the 7mm kit is £190 + p&p at cost.

The 4mm kit will be produced as soon as possible and will retail at £85 + p&p at cost.

Cheers, Alex

Thanks Alex, I missed those at Telford. I'll take a closer look at the website.

Rich

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived