The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Survey on Anticoagulation Therapy

Stubby47

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

Andy Y has given me permission to raise this health-related topic.

I work for a small software house making products for medical organisations. We are currently trying to assess the tablet taking adherence of patients on anticoagulation, and so wish to

survey as many patients as possible. 

This is a commercial request - RMweb and Warners do not have any interest in this whatsoever, other than providing an initial communication channel.

If you are currently on an anticoagulation therapy and are taking a non-warfarin anticoagulant on a daily basis, please can you complete the following anonymous survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9S3QJV5

If you wish to become a Beta tester for a new, phone-based app, please contact me directly via email:

stuart.hilton@lumiradx.co.uk

Many thanks

Stu

Edited by Stubby47

I always found the rationale for marketing NOAC interesting.

In one breath they advocate NOAC for spending less than 65% in therapeutic range with Vitamin K antagonists but there is no INR like test of adequate anticoagulation ie compliance using a NOAC.  

Also still waiting for specific antidote to the NOAC's

And yes guess who plumped for a Vitamin K antagonist for his DVT

• RMweb Gold

Thanks to everyone who has completed the survey so far.

If you have had to abandon the survey for any reason, or you find any problems, please let me know (via PM or email).

The question about "your condition" has been amended to include an "other" option.

Cheers

Stu

We would also be happy to hear from any forum members who have a close relative on a non-warfarin anticoagulant.

Thanks

Stu

MrsB is on Clexane but it's an injection regime rather than oral tablets so I'm not sure if that would count.

• RMweb Gold

Further to the request above, we are hoping to find some potential Beta testers for this Friday (30/06/2017).

Please get in touch if you think you can help.

Ta

Stu