Niche manufacturer of model railway vehicles.

ianmacc

https://www.a2models.nl/index.php?item=1_76-dublo-models&action=page&group_id=22&lang=nl

I didn’t find this. It was user Mike Harvey, but I thought it warranted a thread of its own.

Obscure Dutch manufacturer of cars and trucks in 00, H0, TT, N and Z. Some unusual choices and gap fillers plus some entries into a crowded marketplace.

They appear to be pre-coloured 3D prints...

Example is a 1:76 Opel Manta.

post-34390-0-38304300-1529421231.jpeg

Edited by ianmacc
  • Like 3

Some very interesting models in there, most of which appear to have been scaled down from old English and French Dinkies, Corgi and other diecasts. It's a pity they have solid windows, particularly at the price - I need a car transporter full of Fiat 500's but can't justify the expenditure.

• RMweb Premium

Some interesting models there, shame it’s 1/160 for n gauge.....and 11.50euro postage.

They do look useful for the background and they do a Reliant Supervan. My Dad only ever drove three wheelers and had a Supervan.

• RMweb Gold

Some interesting models there, shame it’s 1/160 for n gauge

But he does offer comissioned orders as well as print and scan services. I suspect that he would be amenable to printing some at 1/148 if you asked nicely.

Some very interesting models in there, most of which appear to have been scaled down from old English and French Dinkies, Corgi and other diecasts. It's a pity they have solid windows, particularly at the price - I need a car transporter full of Fiat 500's but can't justify the expenditure.

You could possibly use some of the proprietary 1:87 500s from Wiking or whoever? If they are all a constant scale against each other it wouldn’t be noticeable.

Some interesting models there, shame it’s 1/160 for n gauge.....and 11.50euro postage.

They do look useful for the background and they do a Reliant Supervan. My Dad only ever drove three wheelers and had a Supervan.

Oxford do the supervan in 00. Possibly N too...

Wonder how much he would charge to scan the Dinky mk4 Zodiac into 1:76?! Can’t see anyone else making one even though they were so distinctive and the last British Ford.

Edited by ianmacc

You could possibly use some of the proprietary 1:87 500s from Wiking or whoever? If they are all a constant scale against each other it wouldn’t be noticeable.

Not a possibility for me, I'm afraid, I'm a bit of a stickler for scale accuracy. Besides which, they'd look completely lost on a 1/76 car transporter.

• 6 months later...