More Server Issues?

• RMweb Premium

I very recently (in the last week) changed my internet address. Since then I have had no problems whatsoever, in fact I have noticed a marked improvement. The improvement is noticeable across all forums and websites I frequent on a regular basis.

The transfer work by Dediserve begins in earnest on 01 Aug and there'll be a lot testing and to-ing and fro-ing during this week (planned for one of the quieter weeks of the year) so please expect it to be a little more testing than usual whilst work is in progress.

Isn't it funny how sometimes we misread a sentence and get the wrong meaning, The first time I read the above sentence I read it as "to-ing and frothing". Perhaps that was in the light of previous posts in this topic :yes:

All the best for a smooth test and transfer!

Dave

Yes; there's a substantial investment in 3 new cloud servers which is planned for the end of July (quiet time + my availability) aiming to give better performance and security. I'm currently liaising with the new hosting company over the architecture of what will go on which server etc.

Hi Andy as long as we dont end up in cloud cookoo land lolololol

Archived