The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Another of life's mysteries solved. Why girls go to the loo together...

gordon s

Erm....forgive me asking but what was your daughter doing hanging off a door frame in the ladies.....or standing on a ladder.....or given a lift by a mate who had agreed to go in with your daughter anyway............thereby making this a self fulfilling bon motte?

Guest Natalie Graham

I used to have a scale drawing of a 'Canadian Pacific Railway No.2 Privy'. That came in both one hole and two hole versions. The two hole just being wider with two holes cut in the seating plank and no partition or anything between them, So, presumably, Canadian Railway workers also go to the loo in pairs

Even working together two women 'clubbers' can't manage to figure out where the used toilet paper should be put and is your daughter eating a bag of chips whilst photographing?

Confused of Ancaster.

She was away for the weekend on a hen night.  They were all dressed as sheep with the bride to be as Little Bo Peep.  The costumes were hand made by glueing loads of cotton wall balls to hoodie type tops and it would appear everywhere they went they left cotton wool as they gradually moulted over the hours.  Seems this was just one more place....:-)

Chips were involved but that was many hours later...

My first thought was, so you think they go together to make it easier to detach and steal the partitions? Standard clubbing equipment: can service both ends simultaneously in cases of intake overload.

In fact the group thing is all intel work. Whose outfit and makeup is working best or needs adjustment, whether the event is going well and what we are going to do next. Occasionally to strategise on cutting some potential partner out of the herd for closer evaluation, and how to throw him back into the ocean if it turns out he is unsuitable.

• RMweb Gold

Occasionally to strategise on cutting some potential partner out of the herd for closer evaluation, and how to throw him back into the ocean if it turns out he is unsuitable.

So does this mean SWMBO is looking to cut me loose?   :O 

• RMweb Gold

So why do the seats even have hinges? That's what I want to know.

It's something Oz men probably don't realise happens.  During some nights, the toilet fairy comes around and cleans them occasionally.  (Runs for cover..... :scratchhead: )

So does this mean SWMBO is looking to cut me loose?   :O

You have to make your own risk assessment on this one. But most likely not, the usual reason for the grouploo remains the intel exchange about themselves. Menfolk come way down the interesting subjects list, unless of course they have or haven't done something and get (typically very temporarily) promoted to topic of discussion.

• RMweb Premium

It's something Oz men probably don't realise happens.  During some nights, the toilet fairy comes around and cleans them occasionally.  (Runs for cover..... :scratchhead: )

But ours have a button & when you press it (a choice of 2 actually on ours - to save water) the toilet automatically cleans.

:jester:

Clearly a man who was too drunk to realise he was using the ladies' loo?

Doubtful. He'd have thought he was seeing double, lifted both seats to make sure, then peed in the middle between the two as a good average aim for hitting the pot.

So, presumably, Canadian Railway workers also go to the loo in pairs

Why does that bring a certain refrain from Monty P to mind? ... I'm a lumberjack...

At least there is somewhere to sit, I've been a few countries where you are lucky to just have a hole in the ground. Comfortable not, discrete certainly not.

Archived