Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

• RMweb Gold

A plumbers quote was nigh on 1200£. We paid about 300£ in bits. So a complete bargain. The idea being if we messed up and needed a plumber and Kal managed part of it we would be quids in. But Kal sorted it without much problem. I suspect he might treat himself........

You mean a cream cake and a small bottle of cider?

• Like 2

You mean a cream cake and a small bottle of cider?

He's on a diet...the Chinese was a reward...once a week treat. He does like cider but rarely drinks it.

No I on the other hand have a very soft spot for a good cream cake......my belly.... :sungum:

• Like 2

something blue and yellow marked GBRF?

Ah you are wise beyond your years......I do suspect that will be high on his list.

I mentioned to him a short while ago a bout rewarding himself.....his eyes lit up...and he said......

I hadn't considered that....mulled it over and repeated it. He is definitely considering it NOW.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

http://www.langleymodels.co.uk/shop/mf000001.pl?ACTION=SHOWFORM

No telephone number though, I like to chat to people......

maybe someone warned him and he quickly removed it...... :jester:

Jaz,

Langley Models
Langley Models

166  Three Bridges Road

Crawley

West Sussex

RH10 1LE

• T: 01293 516 329
  • F: 01293 403 955

Found this on 192.com

The reason I am putting up old videos is because

1. I finally worked out how to upload the them again

2. We have just updated our broadband connection to BT infinity and my uploads speed have just gone supersonic. 

Therefore you can expect to finally see a whole bunch of old videos that show our progress.

You might even see a train or two in motion.......it has been known.... :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

• Like 2

Where is the envy button? Living in a rural location the internet runs like treacle at peak times. Internet browsing is fine as long as large downloads are avoided.  I was trying to download a file the other day and the estimate was about 20 hours. I got fed up waiting for it. Tried it at uni - done in 5 minutes. 

This was the problem we were getting, videos took forever then often hung up.  :banghead:

Apparently we are the first in the village (you really need the accent to find this funny) to get the upgrade...and I am quickly taking advantage.