Alnwick Goods Shed

Started construction on the next kit. This is the Rowley Goods Shed that is at Beamish Open Air Museum

02_zps0d2d089f.jpg

It is going to be available in several versions some of which will be available free in British Railway Modelling magazine. All will have a detailed interior as shown in this photo

01_zps5a4cfd3d.jpg

Looking good - I think the original goods shed came from Alnwick?

Oops. my knowledge of the prototype is a bit hit and miss I thought the station was from rowley so the other buildings were from there as well. It would be good if someone could confirm the origins of the building. i wouldn't want to release the kit under the wrong name.

This looks a lovely model Brian. What finishes are you going to make it available in please? And also, how long after the BRM issue do you have to leave it before you can release it for sale?

Cheers

Phil

I still have to discuss the release schedule with the Magazine's editor.

It will be available in the brown stone which is the original stone of the building. It will also be available in a grey stone and various bricks as well. I'm also going to do a mirror image of each one so people can get the one that best fits their layout. You will also be able to build them with or without the little office on the back

Archived