RMweb Live - pre-book tickets and save ?2

Andy Y

It's now possible to pre-book your tickets over the phone as well as online here https://www.model-railways-live.co.uk/Exhibitions/12-8/RMWEB_Live_/Ticket_Booking/?g/  saving £2 off entry and gaining early access to the layouts and demos.

This offer is limited to 2 tickets per person but if you're block-booking on behalf of a club please contact the number below.

For any queries regarding ticket bookings please email exhibit@warnersgroup.co.uk or call the Information Line on 01778 391123 (Monday- Friday, 9am - 5pm)

• 1 month later...

Hello

It says on the link that you have to be a BRM subscriber to qualify. Is this true , if not how do you do it?

Cheers

George

Hello Andy

Still the same, only seems  to work if you are a BRM subscriber with an account number. Doesn't seems to recognise RM Web names or passwords.

Cheers

George

I'm wondering if you've got a cached link from looking before via a different link.

The link I posted should show this page where the tickets are £9 and can just be added to the basket and head for the pay screen without subscribers number etc.

BookingPage.jpg

Hello Andy

That's not the page I get. I just get the £10 subscriber one whichever link I use. Any way round it?

Cheers

George

That's not the page I get. I just get the £10 subscriber one whichever link I use. Any way round it?

You could get one of the carers to look at it for you ;)

Or give the office a call on Monday - Information Line on 01778 391123 (Monday- Friday, 9am - 5pm)

Hello

I shall be otherwise engaged on Monday Andy. Remember?

Cheers

George

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

I seem to be getting this problem as well, are there many more affected? Just thinking that loads of RMWebbers are likely to have clicked on the Warners pages with all of the pre-show build up over the last few months!

I don't mind paying on the door but don't know if I'd miss out on early entry or anything like that!

Cheers

James

• RMweb Gold

I'm wondering if you've got a cached link from looking before via a different link.

The link I posted should show this page where the tickets are £9 and can just be added to the basket and head for the pay screen without subscribers number etc.

attachicon.gifBookingPage.jpg

Well either I'm doing something wrong or it is because once I've selected my ticket and click to advance to checkout it doesn't go anywhere except asking me to continue shopping or to register (whatever that might mean?). Is 'register' the Warners' word for 'pay' rather like their use of 'exhibitors' when they mean traders?

Confused of the Thames Valley

Well either I'm doing something wrong or it is because once I've selected my ticket and click to advance to checkout it doesn't go anywhere except asking me to continue shopping or to register (whatever that might mean?). Is 'register' the Warners' word for 'pay' rather like their use of 'exhibitors' when they mean traders?

Confused of the Thames Valley

Dear Confused,

On my page there's an orange button which says 'Add to basket and proceed to checkout'; do you get to see that on your page?

I see!

Yes; if you go to 'Register' (assuming you don't already have an account Mike). Register means (in this context) creating an account which would then retain your address details etc for future visits. It's because it's the same CRM system as used for subscriptions, signing up to mailshots etc.

• RMweb Gold

I see!

Yes; if you go to 'Register' (assuming you don't already have an account Mike). Register means (in this context) creating an account which would then retain your address details etc for future visits. It's because it's the same CRM system as used for subscriptions, signing up to mailshots etc.

Thanks Andy - I should imagine my old account is defunct so I'll have a go and see what happens (fortunately my 'phone also appears to work - at east for inward calls judging by the number I get from folk with weird accents enquiring about car accidents in the past 50 years or whatever).

• RMweb Gold

I am afraid I couldn't get it to work for me either - I use Safari - it would certainly remember that I had one in my basket but as soon as I tried to pay it told me that there was an error and left me at that point. Of course it might be that the system knew I had already spent too much this month. I eventually spoke to a very nice person on the end of the telephone who sold me a ticket at the standard web price for RMWeb members. Looking forward to the day.

Godfrey

• RMweb Premium

Well my pre booked tickets came this morning , but things are'nt as I expected .

I wanted 4 adult tickets so that 2 of us could come for both days , I seem to have

only 1 ticket for 4 adults .

Any idea what I do now ??

Yours , More confused that The Stationmaster .

Archived