Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Dr Emmett Brown goes trainspotting in his DeLorean

Well hopefully not the S&D or somewhere Dr Beeching has had his eye on, after all might make it tricky getting back to 1985 if the track has been lifted.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

The Flux Capacitor seems to have developed a bit of a fault. Dr Emmett has not only traveled through time, but to a different dimension, ending up in the Discworld-like city of Angst-Lesspork. The inter-dimensional travel has also ended up shrinking the Delorean to half size, so it is fortuitous that the Angst-Lesspork railway system is narrow gauge. Let's hope the good Doctor can find a way back to our dimension, possibly with a little magic.

post-11458-0-69046300-1539611660_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

Hi Ian

Great Scot... about time some one done a BTTF version, if only they could get hold of the steam loco to suit, even better if they done the futuristic Loco at the end of BTTF3 

Great to see, well done for trying, love it...!

Regards

Jamie

Hi Ian

Great Scot... about time some one done a BTTF version, if only they could get hold of the steam loco to suit, even better if they done the futuristic Loco at the end of BTTF3 

Great to see, well done for trying, love it...!

Regards

Jamie

You should check project 131 on my workbench thread... Its coming along. Just trying to find someone to do the transfers. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

You should check project 131 on my workbench thread... Its coming along. Just trying to find someone to do the transfers. ;)

I like it... Project 131, was that not the number on the Steam loco, your testing my knowledge on such an iconic film of our generation... Great name... I will check it out and look... great play on the Pun...

What other thread names would be fitting as you have.... project 131

Regards

Jamie

Hi Ian

90.... If you had a level grid and you were pulling no cars behind you, and you had the fire hotter that hell and dam nation itself, then yes I think its possible to get her up to 88mph

When is the next train due...

haha.... quality film... one of the all time classics

Great to see the photo Ian.

Regards

Jamie

• Like 1

Do you reckon he can take me back to April 1981, and instead of making dens like 12 year old kids do, buy me a ticket for the Easter Tommy rail tour instead?

I'll pay you well!

Edited by E3109

• 2 months later...
On 17/10/2018 at 07:25, RJS1977 said:

Maybe someone should run a competition to build film-based model railways.... ;-)

What I've often thought would be fun would be a "Great Model Railway Journeys" featuring a brightly painted plastic figure carrying a brown book....

Something based on The Cassandra Crossing would be an interesting challenge. 

The train would have to change randomly between diesel and overhead-powered electric, and the the number of carriages in the train would have to magically change too. 

• Funny 2

Hi Again

Loving the different places that the DeLorean as seen, if only you could park a car up in front of the 11:45am to London Euston by parking the DeLorean in front of the Train, now you would think Only a car for the future can do that... haha

Made some progress since I last came on here, just trying to find my way round the new look, I need to leaned you DeLorean to put it all back to how it was lol

Regards

Jamie

• Like 2

• 5 months later...