Charmouth 010 bw.jpg

• Like x 9

#227 DLT

DLT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 13:27

Brilliant photos Mudders, thanks very much.  Just need the starched-looking Victorian station staff standing in front!

Cheers, Dave.

• Like x 1

#228 Andrew Young

Andrew Young

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 570 posts
  • LocationTutbury

Posted 18 April 2018 - 11:28

For some reason, this thread had passed me by until now (I blame the sheer size of RMWeb!). Never tire of seeing photos of Charmouth so enjoyed looking through them all. Looking forward to Burton next year, when I’ll finally succeed (fingers crossed) in being at a show at the same time that Charmouth is.

Cheers,
Andrew

#229 DLT

DLT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:08

For some reason, this thread had passed me by until now (I blame the sheer size of RMWeb!). Never tire of seeing photos of Charmouth so enjoyed looking through them all. Looking forward to Burton next year, when I’ll finally succeed (fingers crossed) in being at a show at the same time that Charmouth is.

Cheers,
Andrew

That would explain all the "likes"! 

Thanks for the compliments Andrew, although the thread is much the same as on the NGRM Forum.

Burton next year should be a cracker.

Cheers, Dave.

• Like x 1

#230 Andrew Young

Andrew Young

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 570 posts
  • LocationTutbury

Posted 19 April 2018 - 06:28

Cheers Dave, I’d seen the NGRM-online thread before, but haven’t looked at it, or much else on there very often since Photobucket decimated a lot of the threads on there.

See you at Burton!

Cheers,
Andrew

#231 DLT

DLT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:41

Cheers Dave, I’d seen the NGRM-online thread before, but haven’t looked at it, or much else on there very often since Photobucket decimated a lot of the threads on there.

See you at Burton!

Cheers,
Andrew

Ah yes, the Botophucket fiasco rumbles on....  I've restored all my recent photos on NGRM, and I now use Imgur.  A lot of the earlier photos are a bit out of date now, and I AM intending to do another photo survey, but it never seems to reach the top of the list!

Cheers, Dave.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narrow gauge, 7mm, 0-16.5