London Transport Museum Limited Editions 20189 and 20227

brushman47544

• 7 months later...
Guest spet0114

Just got an email from the LT museum, detailing the new Farish model of 20227. Unfortunately they chose to illustrate it with a pic of the OO gauge model from 2013. Cue a five minute scramble to buy one, before reading the small print and discovering it was in N gauge! :-(

Edited by spet0114

• RMweb Gold

Just got an email from the LT museum, detailing the new Farish model of 20227. Unfortunately they chose to illustrate it with a pic of the OO gauge model from 2013. Cue a five minute scramble to buy one, before reading the small print and discovering it was in N gauge! :-(

not just me then!

If this post is not allowed on here then I fully understand if it is removed.

I have both 20189 and 20227 that I will be listing on eBay during October,both have only been run for no more than 30 minutes and have been displayed in a case,the reason for selling is to complete a model bus collection of some rare and collectable London models.

• RMweb Gold

If this post is not allowed on here then I fully understand if it is removed.

I have both 20189 and 20227 that I will be listing on eBay during October,both have only been run for no more than 30 minutes and have been displayed in a case,the reason for selling is to complete a model bus collection of some rare and collectable London models.

Yes it is a highly inappropriate post, I am highly offended by it and have very hurt feelings now, the only way I could possibly be made to feel better would be if you gave me 20227 as compensation!!

I'm off to put my foot through the screen and send you the bill, (but not before I save Bachmann 20227 as a saved Search on eBay!)