New Model Shop in Earlestown, Newton Le Willows

sawyermodels

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for no updates, computer went down but were back up and running again.
Just in a selection of Bachmann and Farish buildings, woodlands scenics and EFE buses. Rest of the order, including some new locos, due in the next week or so.

just had another delivery of Bachmann and farish products. some scenecraft buildings/accessories in OO and N plus EFE buses.

website is coming along nicely after the site decided to delete all the pics we'd put up. you can view website but cant purchase from it for now as basket/checkout not installed and we want to get all products listed first. 

www.sawyermodels.co.uk

We have just had confirmation from Bachmann that the following items are due in over the next few days.
Bachmann
LMS & BR Blue/Grey Inspection Saloons

Graham Farish
7 Plank Wagon 'Park Lane Wigan'
BR Blue/Grey MK1 BG Full Brake

Also the new Hornby BR MK3s with internal lighting are due for delivery over the next few days

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

www.sawyermodels.co.uk

In Stock Today:

Bachmann
Police & Security Staff 
Station Signage Set
BR 25T Pill Box Brake Van Bauxite
track: Express Points Left & Right, Long Straight

BR Standard Class 5MT Early Logo Lined Black

Graham Farish 
Track: Straights, Curves & Points

• 3 weeks later...

Jason, our expert in DCC will be visiting the shop on

November 29th 10.30am to 16.30pm

he will do his best to aswer you questions on all dcc related issues and also on DCC light fitting, sound and smoke generators

we will also have demonstartion locos Jason has done on the demo layout all day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have a signed St Helens rugby ball and a signed Wigan Warriors rugby ball to raffle off for our chosen charity for the next 6 months, which is Protection of Animals Against Neglect & Cruelty. Tickets are £1 per strip. The draw will take place on Wednesday March 4th 2015. The first ticket drawn gets the ball of their choice and the second ticket drawn will receive the remaining ball. Tickets on sale now!

• 2 weeks later...

hi Simon,

thank you for you kind words. Our prices are competitive even without the sale being on and some of our sale prices take our prices below those of the big box shifter companies, even before the sale we were selling at the same price as them (rounded up to the nearest whole number eg £33.96 = £34.00) 

in response to your question, postage is:

upto 2kg £5 via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery. 

over 2kg £10 via parcel delivery company (not yodel or hermes) we've tend to use UPS, City Link & Parcel Force.

hope this helps

andy

sawyer models

hi Simon,

thank you for you kind words. Our prices are competitive even without the sale being on and some of our sale prices take our prices below those of the big box shifter companies, even before the sale we were selling at the same price as them (rounded up to the nearest whole number eg £33.96 = £34.00) 

in response to your question, postage is:

upto 2kg £5 via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery. 

over 2kg £10 via parcel delivery company (not yodel or hermes) we've tend to use UPS, City Link & Parcel Force.

hope this helps

andy

sawyer models

Thanks for the reply Andy and yes I had done a comparison with the box shifter that I normally use, regarding the 2kg weight have you not thought of using Hermes for this? I use them myself when I sell items on ebay and find them more reliable than Royal Mail with our local courier even delivering on a Sunday.

Simon

Hi Simon,

we use Royal Mail for upto 2kg as the Post Office is just around the back of the shop and so far Royal Mail hasn't let us down for the 1st class recorded delivery. 

we use City Link, UPS for over 2kg as they collect from the shop at a time i specify. I used hermes once and it took over 7 days to deliver the item when i paid for 1-2 days delivery, which has put us off using them. 

cheers

andy

Hi Simon,

we use Royal Mail for upto 2kg as the Post Office is just around the back of the shop and so far Royal Mail hasn't let us down for the 1st class recorded delivery. 

we use City Link, UPS for over 2kg as they collect from the shop at a time i specify. I used hermes once and it took over 7 days to deliver the item when i paid for 1-2 days delivery, which has put us off using them. 

cheers

andy

I like DPD, no connection other than a very happy customer :)

Do you still have the LMS Ivatt 2-6-0 in stock?

Archived