New Model Shop in Earlestown, Newton Le Willows

sawyermodels

Another recommendation for Andy and his shop!

I bought a Farish Blue Pullman and Freightliner 70 mail order, both arrived next day.  Great communication, great packaging and great prices - Beating Hattons, for instance, by over £25.

Thanks again Andy, I'll definitely be checking in with you whenever I buy rolling stock in the future.

Regards,

Carl.

We now have in stock:

Hornby
Tornado with sound

Network Rail 37 with sound

BR Class 40 with sound

LNER Class A4 Gadwall with sound

we are down to our last few of each item! 

check out our refurbished website 

www.sawyermodels.co.uk

On Monday March 16th we are off to Bachmann's showcase event to see all the products they have planned for release and updates on products currently under production. Check out our website and on here and on our Facebook page for lots of pictures. The shop is open as normal on Monday i'm leaving Dad in charge. Also the new Bachmann and Farish 2015 catalogues have arrived in the country and we hope to have ours in stock next week. 

www.sawyermodels.co.uk

On Monday March 16th we are off to Bachmann's showcase event to see all the products they have planned for release and updates on products currently under production. Check out our website and on here and on our Facebook page for lots of pictures. The shop is open as normal on Monday i'm leaving Dad in charge. Also the new Bachmann and Farish 2015 catalogues have arrived in the country and we hope to have ours in stock next week. 

www.sawyermodels.co.uk

Already in my local shop arrived Wednesday

Popped into this shop today as I was in the area. Very impressive considering they have only been open less than a year. 

Prices are very competitive with the big three and many products were cheaper. They had a working layout and happily demonstrated the sound locomotives with smoke generators. Came away with a few items, very pleased. 

Will visit when I am in the area again. 

Chris 

I ordered a Bachmann 64xx from Sawyer Models on 14th March.  As promised, I received a telephone call to advise when the model was in stock so that I could advise credit card details.  Within an hour of giving this information the loco was in the post on its way to me and arrived today nicely packaged and is now being run-in.

All in all excellent friendly service and will certainly be using Sawyer Models again.

I popped in on Friday in a loop off of an M6 southbound trip.   I liked the shop.  There are many described as "Alladin's Cave's" which is code for "tip" but this is well presented and clearly aiming at selling RTR (and Aircraft kits). Friendly proprietor's father in charge. However, lightweight on tools, paints etc.   I would urge them to up the game on that, and add a Plastruct stand but keep the quality presentation.

I popped in on Friday in a loop off of an M6 southbound trip.   I liked the shop.  There are many described as "Alladin's Cave's" which is code for "tip" but this is well presented and clearly aiming at selling RTR (and Aircraft kits). Friendly proprietor's father in charge. However, lightweight on tools, paints etc.   I would urge them to up the game on that, and add a Plastruct stand but keep the quality presentation.

Good morning, first of all id like to say sorry for missing you on Friday, i was at my best friend's Grandads funeral. 

Glad you liked our shop, we are 10 months old today and slowly increasing our product ranges which is why were are light on certain things and don't have certain items in stock yet. We are slowly getting there but as they say Rome wasn't built in a day :) 

I ordered a Bachmann 64xx from Sawyer Models on 14th March.  As promised, I received a telephone call to advise when the model was in stock so that I could advise credit card details.  Within an hour of giving this information the loco was in the post on its way to me and arrived today nicely packaged and is now being run-in.

All in all excellent friendly service and will certainly be using Sawyer Models again.

Hi Mike,

glad she arrived safely and is enjoying her new home. We look forward to speaking to you again very soon.

Cheers

andy

There is one thing you have in common with the defunct Penketh site, Most things are down as 'no stock'. What is that all about?

Hi. we have items on the site we have had in and are waiting to come in again, and also items we have on order to show customers what we have on order. 

• 2 weeks later...

Jason, our DCC Smoke, Lights, Sound, Firebox Flicker etc expert will be here tomorrow, Saturday April 11th 10.30am to 4.30pm. Why not pop in and see him? You could bring along a loco, coach, wagon you would like something doing to.

Archived