NRM 40 Class 43 (HST)

Andy Y

Hello

We had a bit of a a mammoth wrapping session yesterday and lots of orders were fulfilled and collected by The courier yesterday afternoon. Watch out for them this morning as they start to be delivered! We had a model in the display case at the Shed Bash all last week and it attracted lots of admiring glances!

This is another superb model just wait till you see it in the flesh!,

Cheers

Sandra

• Like 1

Guest spet0114

Hello

We had a bit of a a mammoth wrapping session yesterday...

I thought that Kernow were doing Mammoth...

• Like 1

I agree a fantastic model looks very good just waiting on Oxford doing the coaches to complete the set until then my set will be on light loco movements.

A quick question should there be a certificate in the box?

• RMweb Gold

I agree a fantastic model looks very good just waiting on Oxford doing the coaches to complete the set until then my set will be on light loco movements.

A quick question should there be a certificate in the box?

If it's like mine, then not in the box - It's in the document wallet attached to the outside of the packaging, along with your receipt.

Cheers

Rob

Hi,

Mines arrive and she was very well packed. It is a superb model just like Harry Patch HST was just got to wait for some coaches for her to pull now. Hornby has really done very well in creating this complex livery on the model and done it excellently. Very pleased.

Samuel.

Edited by sc2016
  • Like 1

There will no doubt be a scramble for the TSO's

I'd like to be able to say that there will be some joined up thinking from Hornby regarding this. Maybe next year there will be re-runs of coaches with different running numbers so that people can have multiple/longer rakes. Sadly I fear this might not be forthcoming- I refer to the silver mk4s that were released with the East Coast Flying Scotsman and BBMF class 91s.

We (I) live in hope

I'd like to be able to say that there will be some joined up thinking from Hornby regarding this. Maybe next year there will be re-runs of coaches with different running numbers so that people can have multiple/longer rakes. Sadly I fear this might not be forthcoming- I refer to the silver mk4s that were released with the East Coast Flying Scotsman and BBMF class 91s.

We (I) live in hope

To be fair you could build a rake of Midland Mainline Coaches almost from the start with different running numbers.

Hopefully it will be the same with the Virgin East Coast Coaches..

There appears to be five different coaches on the first run.

Edited by martin_l_jones

To be fair you could build a rake of Midland Mainline Coaches almost from the start with different running numbers.

Yep, I did that, bought the lot to make a full 8 coach rake, and then the prices went down because they were sticking to the shelves, I thought they would have been a lot more popular than they were.

Still, I got my full rake which was the main thing.