Andy Y

Locomotion announce prototype HST

I would like to see Rapido NRM go ahead with this project

If the APT-P from Crewe, DJ, Durham goes ahead then we might see a renewed interest in the HST. please, please, please, please ---------------------------------------------------------------

Has there been a show of hands to see how many are interested in the HST?

Is there anybody out there with a lot of spare cash who would like to sponsor / back the project & possibly take a loss(tax write off) for the greater good . :sungum: 

John

Another year passed with no news, I take it that this project is dead and not just deferred. Sad.

• Agree 1

Still no Brexit either, perhaps they want to see how that pans out - any economic difficulties after a split might harm sales so they are probably erring on the side of caution.

2 hours ago, woodenhead said:

Still no Brexit either, perhaps they want to see how that pans out - any economic difficulties after a split might harm sales so they are probably erring on the side of caution.

Quite, for some strange reason, they might want to prioritise food and medicine over model railway  models at the borders.

• Funny 1

On 23/03/2019 at 13:23, Vistisen said:

Quite, for some strange reason, they might want to prioritise food and medicine over model railway  models at the borders.

Funny, for me, playing with model railways* makes me more relaxed (i.e. better health) and distracts me from eating. So I'd say that more trains could lead to need for less food and meds

*Assuming its not a new model being opened for the first time with all sorts of possible faults and stress.

Edited by G-BOAF