Heaton Lodge Junction

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium
39 minutes ago, big jim said:

I’m not on Facebook but had to have a look, Is that likely to cause problems for those who follow the page, data hacking etc?

IMG_3291.jpeg.87c2688a587956d43eedf0491f15ab25.jpeg

I’ve just spoken to Simon having seen it on my feeds too. He has reported it to FB and if anyone else sees the same thing, it would be very helpful to report it to fb as a hack of his site.

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
21 minutes ago, PMP said:

I’ve just spoken to Simon having seen it on my feeds too. He has reported it to FB and if anyone else sees the same thing, it would be very helpful to report it to fb as a hack of his site.

Have reported it, but there is nothing to select that allows you to specifically tell FB that the page has been hacked.

Edited by Geep7

• 4 months later...

TBH I haven't followed this thread, but I have just watched a videoed interview with Simon taken several years ago before the layout had ever been 'exhibited' where he says that he won't be attending normal shows, but will be hiring empty spaces for weeks at a time during the school holidays and charging an entrance fee.

I have just now seen reference to the fact that back in late 2023 there was a plan to exhibit it at the (then) Warley show in 2024. Have Simon's plans regarding public exhibitions changed?