Pay As You Go Subscription

SteveCole

• Administrators

This month we're launching a completely new type of magazine subscription. The BRM 'Pay As You Go' subscription costs just £3.49 each month and includes free UK delivery. You have no contract and are free to cancel the subscription at any time. And, as BRM is now published every four weeks it means you'll get 13 issues for the combined cost of just £41.88.

Take up this offer by clicking here.

post-14186-0-01816800-1462534389_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Will the recipients be entitled to the exhibition discounts?

Yes - it acts in the same way as a more traditional subscription. Just quote your subscription number when booking tickets.

• RMweb Gold

Yes - it acts in the same way as a more traditional subscription. Just quote your subscription number when booking tickets.

You might want to help me out a little - I'm an existing subscriber, and a little over two weeks ago you wrote to me on renewal to offer me a 'great deal' - £42 a year by quarterly advance direct debit which I took you up on.

Now you're offering a fully-flexible subscription for (okay; pennies) less to everyone.

Are there hidden benefits to long-term subscription that need pointing out here, or is it as simple as stated above?

Cheers

Rob

• Administrators

You might want to help me out a little - I'm an existing subscriber, and a little over two weeks ago you wrote to me on renewal to offer me a 'great deal' - £42 a year by quarterly advance direct debit which I took you up on.

Now you're offering a fully-flexible subscription for (okay; pennies) less to everyone.

Are there hidden benefits to long-term subscription that need pointing out here, or is it as simple as stated above?

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob,

Most 'subscriptions' (whether it be a magazine, Sky TV, broadband etc) start with an introductory rate or gift incentive. I don't know your exact subscription 'deal' but most would have included an initial low rate or gift, and then it moves onto a slightly higher rate (yet still offering a large saving). For example, you quote a renewal rate of £42 per annum which saves you £16.50 a year. I don't think that's a bad deal.

The Pay As You Go offer will appeal to some, yet not to others... some will like a low monthly fee, whilst others like a still low quarterly fee. It was just something we wanted to try to gauge response.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Can't get the link to work, was about sign up since I buy BRM most months anyway.

That's because the offer had a closing date, which has now expired. I'll extend it until the end of the week, but this may not become live on the website until tomorrow. However, ring 01778 392002 and quote: BRM/JUBILEE16A and they'll sort.

• RMweb Gold

That's because the offer had a closing date, which has now expired. I'll extend it until the end of the week, but this may not become live on the website until tomorrow. However, ring 01778 392002 and quote: BRM/JUBILEE16A and they'll sort.

Thanks Steve, have signed up as the link is working. Good idea by the way.

Archived