Railex North East 2017 - 29th & 30th July @ John Spence Community High School North Shields NE29 9PU

North Eastern

I handed details of 59th and rust to one of your opps, 3-4 years ago said they would be in touch, but.........

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/49160-59th-and-rust-was-new-layout/

Hi Ray,

I did get the details off you a while ago at York, and I did email you a booking form but didn't hear back from you.

If you send me a message I'll send you a booking form for 2018.

Regard

Chris

One week and counting to our layout's debut at RAILEX NORTHEAST... our junior member James is here showing off the new attire. You are not going to miss us!  Come and join us for a small glass of Port to celebrate on Saturday evening! Please say hello and let us know who you are in RMWeb 'handle' parlance! 

post-657-0-23952900-1500649136_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

If anyone says have a show in the summer, the weather will be better, obviously haven't being to the North East.

In torrential rain the main advertising banner and metal road signs were put out to promote our show next weekend.

post-3910-0-61015300-1500844621_thumb.jpg

The forecast for the week ahead more RAIN!!!!!

Regards

Chris

• Like 1

If anyone says have a show in the summer, the weather will be better, obviously haven't being to the North East.

In torrential rain the main advertising banner and metal road signs were put out to promote our show next weekend.

attachicon.gif20170723_172913.jpg

The forecast for the week ahead more RAIN!!!!!

Regards

Chris

If the space behind the sign is anything to go by then the builders have got their work cut out to be finished by the weekend :)

I look forward to attending on Sunday...

John

• Like 1

If the space behind the sign is anything to go by then the builders have got their work cut out to be finished by the weekend :)

I look forward to attending on Sunday...

John

The pile of rubble behind the sign is the old school which has now being demolished.

We are in the stand alone sports hall to the left of the sign.

Regards

Chris

• RMweb Premium

Four days to go and further photos of layouts appearing at the show.

Fenchurch St Peter - BR(E) 1967 East Anglia OO Gauge by George Woodcock & John Norton -

I thought FSP was just by George Woodcock..............................

:onthequiet: 

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

Well, the long wait is nearly over and I'm looking forward to seeing some of the great layouts attending the exhibition and spending some hard earned cash. The trade support looks great too.

Only 20 mins drive from 52F and I  think  I'll probably park at Morrisons so I can stock up on craft beer afterwards. Funny how railways and beer are so complimentary.

Edited by Alcanman
  • Like 2

...or take the Metro along to Monkseaton for a swift half in the Left Luggage Room...

http://www.leftluggageroom.co.uk/Wot

Wot, you mean this place then.

post-508-0-21723000-1501077405.jpg

I suppose you'll be leading me astray... again.

P

TIP to anyone visiting the left luggage room:

Don't put your ear to the old ticket office serving hatches.

Edited by Porcy Mane
  • Like 1

If anyone says have a show in the summer, the weather will be better, obviously haven't being to the North East.In torrential rain the main advertising banner and metal road signs were put out to promote our show next weekend.attachicon.gif20170723_172913.jpgThe forecast for the week ahead more RAIN!!!!!RegardsChris

I hope that's not the venue behind the sign

• Like 1

Well we are rerady to roll for the morning. Many jobs to do tomorrow, load, unload, load , unload...... the 'iconic' Airthrey Park' to take to Newcastle on its way to home in Portugal. 'Cement Quay' to load in the Borders to get to RailEx and finally 'Campo De Leste' to load in North Shields for short journey to the show. Hope to see some of you there and please say hello. There will be free Port for those who come early, First come first served....otherwise it is a night on the Toon with the Newcastle lasses ...... here we go!

• Like 3

Did I not say it's 'Bring - A - Brick' exhibition as we need to build the venue to put the exhibition on!!!!

Here you go. Have one of mine.

post-508-0-35409100-1501194538.jpg

P

Edited by Porcy Mane
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

One week and counting to our layout's debut at RAILEX NORTHEAST... our junior member James is here showing off the new attire. You are not going to miss us!  Come and join us for a small glass of Port to celebrate on Saturday evening! Please say hello and let us know who you are in RMWeb 'handle' parlance! 

In addition to James sporting his new t-shirt above he's also going to be busy with his own layout "Heavy Traffic", Steve Grantham's micro layout creation from many years ago which James now looks after and exhibits!

post-291-0-17210400-1501226002_thumb.jpg

post-291-0-31024100-1501226061_thumb.jpg

See you all there!

• Like 2

Hi all,

As someone whos been exhibiting and organised exhibitions before, hope plans are going well for the weekend and that everyone now will be starting to get set up.

Looking forward to attending over the weekend. Hope everyone enjoys themselves. 

EDIT: Sorry for confusion. Reading it back Id like to clarify that im just going to be visiting. Written in haste when at work and made a mistake in message. 

Edited by The Black Hat