Hi Gareth,

Currently in production and in a race with Chinese New Year deadline! Hopefully they make it but we're hopeful as it is a small production run.

Cheers!

Fran

Thanks Fran

Hi Gareth,

Currently in production and in a race with Chinese New Year deadline! Hopefully they make it but we're hopeful as it is a small production run.

Cheers!

Fran

Thanks Fran

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A parcel arrived today with a pair of these beauties from IRM/AS. Absolutely exquisitely detailed models. CIE Era ballast train plough vans with built in operating DCC tail lamps and internal lighting. No need for a decoder unless you want to switch the lights on or off using cab functions. Just put them on DCC track and the lights are on all the time. There is provision for a plug-in function only decoder in the roof. Take a bow team IRM/AS these are another superb product. Sir Richard of Wozniak has out done himself yet again. bow.gif

IMG_0470.jpg.6f5ef6e5df23f8583d2a2b05c9f31b76.jpg

Impressive internal detail and love the warm soft tone of the internal lighting. I can nearly see a pot of tea on the stove.

IMG_0472.jpg.44cd89f08749773d79ce3fb813376a6b.jpg

Holy Moly what incredible chassis detail. Has any manufacturer ever gone to such extraordinary lengths to so accurately reproduce all this amazing detail often hidden from sight. And there are some additional accessories that can be user added.

IMG_0467.jpg.552e7c0e83289d19af1451797cb4b4a4.jpg

This company has redefined what detail and accuracy mean. A view inside.

IMG_0474.jpg.fd45442875fb610581543bc387dc07b4.jpg

Dare I weather these beauties and fit kadee couplings? One part of me wants to put them straight into a display case.

• Like 3
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1