Mike King drawings

Kubes

Hi

Please could someone pm me Mike King's current address as I would like to stock up on some SR EMU drawings from him (and also send him some fan mail about his excellent books on SR loco hauled coaches and pull-push stock in the hope he might be doing the same for the electrics!)

Thanks

Kubes

Hi

Please could someone pm me Mike King's current address as I would like to stock up on some SR EMU drawings from him (and also send him some fan mail about his excellent books on SR loco hauled coaches and pull-push stock in the hope he might be doing the same for the electrics!)

Thanks

Kubes

I know he lives near me in East Preston and I've seen the address somewhere but cant remember where!

Found it, click on where it says his drawings and the address is there

http://www.semgonline.com/files/files.html#MKD

Michael

Edited by mike hughes

• 2 years later...
On 30/04/2018 at 12:56, Kubes said:

Hi

Thanks

Kubes

Hello.  I tried the site recommended, but the email address provided is not in service (it mentions that the site was last updated in 2012), and I also found a different address listed for Mr. King in Woking, Surrey (on the SECR website no date provided for the information).  Is the East Preston, West Sussex address correct or does he now live in Woking, Surrey? Thanks all. EW

• 10 months later...

The catalogue online is dated 2015. Is there an updated version, or is there no change?

I tried emailing Mike King using am email address I found on another website but the email bounced. I want to order one drawing(rebuilt ex Pantry brake 1st), which unfortunately is not in any of his books and would prefer to send correct payment.

• 8 months later...

I did order the drawing I wanted and it arrived ok. I do seem to remember that there was a note to say the price had gone up, possibly only postage, but can not now find that note. I want to order another print, but not sure what cost will be. Has anyone ordered prints this year?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, just received another drawing. I included extra to cover what I thought should be new postage rates. 

New copy of list received. Cost per sheet seems to unchanged, but postage packing is now £5 per order.

New list has a few extra drawings as well.

Still no email or phone number so ordering outside UK might still be an issue with respect to costs. 

• RMweb Premium
On 05/09/2022 at 16:57, Wickham Green too said:

Mike SHOULD be at the Southern Railways Group's A.G.M. / Open Day which SHOULD be in Guildford Saturday week, 17th September ..... but that's now a rail strike day so we may have to be re-schedule !

That's postponed now.

Phil