micro make over

kevo

HI short liner no problem layout is 83 cm long by 37cm wide . the traverser is 44 cm long by21cm wide  and has a over hang of 10cm  hope that is of use .

Kevo, I love the nice pictures of your US based layout. What part of The States you are modeling? Keep up the good work!

Wendell

Idaho, USA

hi Wendell this is only my 2nd go at American ho  I have to putt my hands up to your ? I am not really sure what part of the states I have set it in. this is a pic of my 1st  layout based around a grain elevator . I sold this on and really miss it but came across it at a local expo the new owner has added his own touch to the layout but it was good to see it again.post-26535-0-13870400-1528405136_thumb.jpgpost-26535-0-18995000-1528405190_thumb.jpg

Edited by kevo
  • Like 4

That looks a nice little layout as well Kevo, have you got any more pics of it or was there a thread I've missed?

Steve.

hi steve   I do have a CD with photos on it some where I will have a hunt around . the two photos there were taken at the uckfield  2017 show I think . it had been in new owner ship for some time then

• RMweb Gold

hi steve   I do have a CD with photos on it some where I will have a hunt around . the two photos there were taken at the uckfield  2017 show I think . it had been in new owner ship for some time then

The layout features in the Uckfield 2016 retrospective:

http://www.uckfieldmrc.co.uk/exhib16/brokencreek.html

• Like 1

That looks a nice little layout as well Kevo, have you got any more pics of it or was there a thread I've missed?

Steve.

hi steve  I have hunted about for that cd with my old pics of the grain layout and can not find it any where . I never had a name for the layout but I think the new owner called it broken creek . I didn't have much rolling stock when I ran it . but the owner now runs some really nice stock and switchers on it when I saw it at uckfield expo

Hi all  like most modellers I am all ways thinking a head to the next project . well the other eve . after a bit off switching on my micro layout . I had to admit  to my self I think I have gone as far as I am going with this project  . a strong pull to have another go in on30  will be next so before it goes on E BAY  if there is any one that is looking for a small micro layout its up for grabs . I am open to offers . I would like to sell as a job lot with 3 locos post-26535-0-98900900-1529351593_thumb.jpgpost-26535-0-74618500-1529351650_thumb.jpgpost-26535-0-83632600-1529351721_thumb.jpg  . It will have to be buyer collect only so no post sorry .the layout is all ready just add your own controller  and stock etc  any ? you may have please ask .  thanks