Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

23 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Unfortunately I wouldn't notice one Axel Box from another, so if there Red / Grey, that will do me just fine.:good:

You could have 1 in Bauxite with Railfreight logos with VEA TOPS Panels and one in Red/Grey

Ian

Edited by ianwales
  • Like 2

Looking at that pic above, the Track in the foreground and half the embankment to the left has now been removed by the PW Gang last Friday, ready to insert the new point facing the other way next week for access to the new sidings.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KNP said:

Looks much better.

Funny how often we do something which then prompts another idea...

Thanks Kevin, Yes indeed, my first plans for the new Yard last week involved the new board coming out at about 45 degrees and then having to duck under to get to the  end of the Yard, I'm glad I washed that idea away. haha.

• Like 1

Todays production ground to a premature halt at 10-30 today, as a call from the Estate Agents confirmed a Viewing for 1300 hrs, so work needed to be done in preparation.

However, before that, a couple of small jobs were tackled.

Firstly the wall that was removed from the old Board edge was re instated on the New edge.

IMG_0989.JPG.2727ad444c42ad2cd55b40a6bb15c139.JPG

• Like 11

The next job was to remove the offending Point and prepare for the new ones to arrive and be fitted.

A spray from the misting bottle, and an old kitchen knife and it was up, I have left as much Ballast as I could between the sleepers.

IMG_0990.JPG.be422ddfb8dbee5275bd862aa3bfb9d3.JPG

IMG_0991.JPG.ca0f388e7aced92489b84f4d9ec351c2.JPG

• Like 10