Latest post button not working

• Moderators

The spot to the left of a topic title in VNC and other streams is working which takes you to the latest unread post, as is the timer which take you to the last post. If it is not working in your browser clear any RMweb cookies be temporary files and restart your system/browser.

I did that. Deleted all RMWeb files and re-started the browser; but no change for me. None of those buttons on the left do anything except produce a small box saying "post". 

Mind you, I am using Safari. 

57 minutes ago, jonny777 said:

I did that. Deleted all RMWeb files and re-started the browser; but no change for me. None of those buttons on the left do anything except produce a small box saying "post". 

Mind you, I am using Safari. 

That sounds like you're clicking on the speech bubble on the extreme LHS? It's the black dot immediately to the LHS of each topic title that'll take you to the first unread post.

All working A-OK for me in Microsoft Edge … haven't had to do/clear anything.

Aha. A senior moment for me maybe, although I see very few black dots. Most are black stars. 

But thanks anyway.  I may get the hang of it all just before the next update. 

Edited to add, that I have now discovered that if I click on the right hand black speech bubble (next to the number of posts for that thread) it takes me to the latest post - excellent. 

Edited by jonny777
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jonny777 said:

Aha. A senior moment for me maybe, although I see very few black dots. Most are black stars. 

But thanks anyway.  I may get the hang of it all just before the next update. 

Edited to add, that I have now discovered that if I click on the right hand black speech bubble (next to the number of posts for that thread) it takes me to the latest post - excellent. 

As far as I can tell, the black stars replace the black dots if it's a topic that you've already participated in.

• Agree 3