I apologise for the additional advertising intrusion on tablets. I am trying to get the relevant parties to fix the situation. ×

NEW RMweb Gold Membership - Online sign-up now set up.

SteveCole

• RMweb Gold
15 hours ago, AY Mod said:

It's a manual process Neil as the systems are completely separate, reliant upon the office notifying me (which obviously didn't happen previously) but I've now set that up for you and adorned you with the gold lavatory chain.

Thank you for taking the offer up!

Thanks for sorting out my gold medallion.

£25 is a great offer. Well worth me renewing early!

2 hours ago, Tim123 said:

will the price be held at £24.99 when it renews?

If you're lucky it will but I cannot give a cast-iron guarantee but you would be able to confirm towards the end of the 12 months and base your decision on that information then.

That's the honest answer!

• RMweb Gold
17 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

If you're lucky it will but I cannot give a cast-iron guarantee but you would be able to confirm towards the end of the 12 months and base your decision on that information then.

That's the honest answer!

Thanks, I’ll see what happens in 364 days time!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hello, I would be interested in becoming a Gold Member to be able to place classified ads. I hesitate to call myself a trader, but I do buy and sell but mostly to fund my collection and provide a little pocket money. I have a small web shop and sell mostly on ebay as the Railway Loft. Would I be welcome to place good quality ads in the classified section? I have a good mixture of ready to run and kit built models and accessories. I could limit my ads to a couple of dozen for kit built OO and O Gauge or I could place many more ready RTR ads - mostly locos - if they were welcome. Kind regards, Alex Holmes

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Morning Andy,

After a clerical error with my RMweb Gold subscription renewal, which has been updated I still can't log in to my account either with Exactly or the link to World of Railways Plus.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Can you point me in the right direction please.

Cheers

Daz

19 minutes ago, BigDee said:

Morning Andy,

After a clerical error with my RMweb Gold subscription renewal, which has been updated I still can't log in to my account either with Exactly or the link to World of Railways Plus.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Can you point me in the right direction please.

Cheers

Daz

Hi Daz,

What happens if you try to login here? 

https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/account/login?ref=%2Fmy-account%2Fmy-membership%2F

• AY Mod unpinned this topic