Gallery images.

Guest CLARENCE

Guest CLARENCE

When trying to view new content, I'm getting lots and lots of  "gallery images" seemingly uploaded separately. Any way to avoid this, as its quite annoying having to wade thro' dozens of photos to get to  actual topics?  

Edited by CLARENCE

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CLARENCE

Still happening! Several today, each listed as a separate entry in "new  entries". Is there anything I can do to stop it?

David

Edited by CLARENCE

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, micklner said:

Is there anyway of stopping thread disappearing as soon as you read them please ? Ta

Check your settings in View New Content in the Read Status column Mick, it sounds like you have it set so it only shows unread items.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest CLARENCE

And again!! Lots of gallery images this morning, lost count at 50, each one as a separate entry in "New items since my last visit", all entered by ROSSPOP.   When I click on one, I'm told I'm not allowed to view it! Very annoying.

• RMweb Gold

ROSSPOP calling !   I selected private for this album so you should`nt be seeing any !!!!!!   Strange also that when I edited some pics to hide them ( which was successful in each case) I then got an error box fly up and tell me I`m not allowed to view it!!!!!

trouble is my 6 year old lap-top has had it and I`m relying on a 12 year old stand in !!!!! using Chrome and Opera as browsers.   Opera no longer lets me access RMweb says there is a conflict....

Edited by ROSSPOP

Trouble is that each pic gets noted individually, unlike posts which 

only show the latest, not every single one.

I would suggest that the problem is the type of software used, more

suited to social media* than a forum.

*Where the attention span is non-existant!