Revolution Class 313 and 314 in N

JR_P

• RMweb Gold
15 hours ago, Landshrew47572 said:

Might I ask @Revolution Ben of any cosmetic differences between 313063 and 313064 as offered in BR Blue/Grey?  

I model 1986-1988 so that GN sector NSE 313 you’ve watered many mouths with in the forum is already on the wish list, but would be looking at a one of the B/G units for a pairing to attach some NSE branding to!

TIA, very excited for these! 

Hi there,

The painted livery elements are the same on both of the early blue-grey versions; only the numbers vary.

cheers

Ben A.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hello all,

A gentle reminder that midnight tonight (September 30th) is the deadline for pre-orders on the N gauge Class 313 and 314 models.

The models will be available from retailers after they have been produced (expected to be Q1-2 next year but, as ever, that is not a surefire date) for those who have missed out but of course the prices will be higher as they will include a trade margin.

cheers

Ben A.

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

The order prompt reminded me to put in an order. I don't model UK, but...

The example I went for was 313204, a unit I travelled on between Brighton to Littlehampton back in September 2013.

313204-BTN.jpg.c4190dc3bd1cedcd73dbb7a50aae55db.jpg

313206.JPG.9c939c4834d710fec9a54158479c1bb9.JPG

The other Southern example is 313206 - and here it is, very nearly making itself public enemy numbers 1, 2 and 3 with the assorted group of photographers waiting on the approaching class 50 railtour!

Both are gone now, but at least they will live on in model form!

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
16 hours ago, John M Upton said:

Apparently a Southern liveried one has been sighted at Warley.  Anyone get any pictures perchance please?  I am at the wrong end of the country!

More on NGN later today....

revolution313a.jpg.852899ab64f0940761c11105aab6ae98.jpg

Tom. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Looks good, hopefully the light green visible in the window openings will be attended to before production?

Worthy of note to those intending renumbering, in addition to the variations in the end dark green crescent on some (see previous posts), the red markings on the middle coach door you can see illustrated indicating the buffet car disabled area were only added in about 2012 or 2013, a couple of years after they were introduced down here.

Edited by John M Upton