Argyle Street, London Midland, Central Trains, EWS, Etc

Andrew P

25 minutes ago, rob D2 said:

Still like the bachy 66, despite newer interlopers !

Your right, not only the looks, but the Sound is awesome. I remember the days at Eastleigh when the 59's first came over on the ARC and Foster Yeoman Stone Trains, and they were, and still are superb.:good:

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
On 22/01/2020 at 18:05, Andrew P said:

Just realised I ain't put a pic up since 3.30 this morning.:nono:

My god what has one being doing? Your not trying to suggest there is life AWAY from rmweb and Argyle Street are you Andy????? :o

• Funny 1

A good day at the Stafford Show yesterday, and met up with Mike, the Enterprisingwestener, yes him, :o, it's always good to put a face to a name, and we had a good chat.

I also met up with several other Webbers and all in all it was a very good day.

As always there, it started with Breakfast in the café, before breaking into my wallet at some Trade Stands.

More updates on AS soon I hope, as I need to do some more to Privett Green before I offer it for Sale on a famous selling site.

• Friendly/supportive 1

I'm getting towards the  end of any decent pics I took a couple of weeks ago, so will soon need to do something fresh for here.

In the meantime it's 60048 Eastern again, and still playing with some empty Steel BDA's.

DSCF4194.JPG.0ebb41527475fd6c306e0ae7e9fc7983.JPG

• Like 5

6 hours ago, rob D2 said:

Selling it already ? I actually breathe a sigh of relief when I finish - I’m kind of concluding my concentration is going for long term tasks like layouts 

I'm actually looking forward to getting settled again and doing what will probably be a long term project.

• Like 1