Electra Rail Vinyl Overlays

Adam1701D

Shame to hear you are finishing, let's hope there is someone who will take it on as I need some more of the vinyls.could do with someone who makes transfers to expand into vinyls aswell.

Steve 

Edited by spenc

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very sad to hear that you are winding up the graphics side, as I have had excellent service and help from you over the years. 

I hope the new owner carries on your good work, and wish you all the best for the future. I assume we'll still see you on RMweb from time to time.

Jeff

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

That's Electra sold and moved on, so please keep an eye on the website and Facebook page for details.

I guess I am no longer Captain Electra anymore. Can i change my name to DapolDoodler?

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, Captain Electra said:

That's Electra sold and moved on, so please keep an eye on the website and Facebook page for details.

I guess I am no longer Captain Electra anymore. Can i change my name to DapolDoodler?

Captain Exlectra

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, Fishoutofwater said:

Would that be wise?

Probably not.

If any mods are reading, can I change my login name without deleting my account, please?

I think Adam1701D is going to be the best bet. That way, it will only annoy Star Wars fans. 😉

• Funny 1

• Moderators
On 03/06/2023 at 10:03, Captain Electra said:

Probably not.

If any mods are reading, can I change my login name without deleting my account, please?

I think Adam1701D is going to be the best bet. That way, it will only annoy Star Wars fans. 😉

Leave it with me. Will do it on Monday.

• Moderators
On 03/06/2023 at 10:03, Captain Electra said:

Probably not.

Done!

• RMweb Gold
On 03/06/2023 at 10:03, Adam1701D said:

Probably not.

Very Enterprising.

• Funny 3