Realtrack FSA/FTA Freightliner flats in 2mm and 4mm

Dalesman

1 hour ago, Michael Hodgson said:

Well that drawing looks like good news for N gauge modellers judging by the couplers, but Ian J and I were asking about OO.  Don't know which scale Shoey is interested in.

Sorry I should have stated in my earlier post - OO aswell for me guys 👍

• 5 months later...

Arrived in the post this morning from Charlie’s online shop very pleased and excellent price doing an online search and looking on Ebay you’d think they were a rare item and some on eBay are more than from realtrack itself,,,,,just want an accurascale 66 now 

22F8546F-7C75-43BF-8ADF-86AF0BDC09D3.jpeg

• Like 3

Sadly people get ripped off on Ebay, the problem we have is when we are at a show, we cannot refuse sales of our FLA Wagons, sadly last year one guy from the West Midlands bought 8 X FLA Wagons and later we found a guy in the Birmingham area selling them on Ebay at a starting price of £20.00 more than the price he paid, I wont say what some went for,  So the moral of the tale is dont get ripped off, just search out the products on Google and shop around, Ebay is the lazy mans way to spend too much money !!!!   For Realtrack Stuff see:  https://www.realtrackmodels.co.uk/

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

On 27/09/2023 at 17:27, Shoey said:

May I ask are these FLA wagon frames cast metal or are the plastic? Also, what weight are they?

I’m working away but will look when I get back unless Charlie can answer 

• Thanks 1