Privett Green

Andrew P

4 minutes ago, KNP said:

Be finished soon..

What are you going to do on Monday when it’s done?

Recover from Sunday at the Stafford Show, haha. I will have all the little bits as mentioned on the previous page, so still a couple of weeks work to go but I'll never get to your quality Kevin, but I still have FUN FUN FUN.:good:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, chuffinghell said:

I really enjoy watching your layouts progress (if I can keep up :P)

The thing I enjoy mostly is the speed of the build without compromising the quality :good:

Great work Andy

Chris, I've been looking at your Fireplace, now that is what I call QUALITY, I just bodge bits as and when I see bits that would improve the look.

But thanks for the compliment mate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rob D2 said:

Very cool,

think I’d like to live in privett green !

Thanks Rob, it should be a nice quiet Village, that is at least until the Thumper arrives and breaks the tranquillity of the area.:D

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

The residents of Privett Green are demanding a bus stop close the the station as it is soon to close under the Beeching plan and the only near by location appears to be the soon redundant bridge over the railway. 

Now will it be a nice red bus from Wilts and Dorset or a green one from Hants and Dorset?

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

1 minute ago, Clive Mortimore said:

The residents of Privett Green are demanding a bus stop close the the station as it is soon to close under the Beeching plan and the only near by location appears to be the soon redundant bridge over the railway. 

Now will it be a nice red bus from Wilts and Dorset or a green one from Hants and Dorset?

Could be a Southdown one........

Keith 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Tis a very clean and tidy station, a sure sign the powers that be have done it up so they can close it.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
21 minutes ago, KeithHC said:

Keith 

Hi Keith

I was going to post "Not that far west." Before I did I re-read this postSouthdown is a potential but then so is Aldershot and District, that is who buses came through Bordon when I was there from Petersfield.

Mustn't go on for too long or George will mention Provincial.

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

24 minutes ago, KeithHC said:

Keith 

4 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Hi Keith

I was going to post "Not that far west." Before I did I re-read this postSouthdown is a potential but then so is Aldershot and District, that is who buses came through Bordon when I was there from Petersfield.

It would have to be a Southdown or an Aldershot and District if there was to be one, but it's broken down in Bordon.:no:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Hi Keith

Ok before Andy has a go at us if it was set in the 70's then how about London Country. They did a Guildford Chichester service........

Keith

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

Tis a very clean and tidy station, a sure sign the powers that be have done it up so they can close it.

Shush Woody, don't tell everyone, it's supposed to be secret.:pardon:

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Just now, KeithHC said:

Ok before Andy has a go at us if it was set in the 70's then how about London Country. They did a Guildford Chichester service........

Keith

With a Green Thumper and a 33 plus the N Class Kettle it would have to be early 60's at best, unless I run a 66 / Shed and Sprinter, haha:nono:

• Funny 1

As I've said else where, an excellent day at the Stafford Show yesterday, I did hope to get some more bits for PG but could not find what I was looking for despite the excellent Trade Stands. 

So work will continue on the Layout this week before I decide it needs a new and loving home.

Back with more later.

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

As I've said else where, an excellent day at the Stafford Show yesterday, I did hope to get some more bits for PG but could not find what I was looking for despite the excellent Trade Stands. 

So work will continue on the Layout this week before I decide it needs a new and loving home.

Back with more later.

WOT?

• Funny 2