Stafford Railway Circle 2021 Exhibition

ELTEL

• RMweb Premium

Stafford Railway Circle 2021 Exhibition 

(Or the exhibition that never was)

Well pretty well like every other model railway exhibition since around March 2020 there won’t be a Stafford 2021 Exhibition this weekend at the Stafford County Showground on 6th & 7th February 

So to whet your appetites for hopefully a 2022 exhibition we have trawled the internet for a selection of YouTube videos either taken by our members or visitors of past Stafford exhibitions since we moved to the Showground in 2003 

https://www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk/stafford-model-railway-exhibition-2021-the-show-that-never-was/

I hope you enjoy the selection in the safety and warmth of your own home clutching a cup or glass of your favourite beverage 

We look forward to seeing you all at our 2022 exhibition

• Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 4

Terry, Stafford has become an annual jaunt out since I moved to Staffordshire, whether that was as a visitor, club member or in the past two years part of the MIOG team, always enjoyable.  Seems strange not attending this year. Hopefully all being well will be back again next year. Actually planning to re-join the club once this debacle is all over and we can all return to some form of normality!

• RMweb Premium

Thank’s for the kind words.

Keep a eye on the club website www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk for information when we may be able to reopen the clubrooms.

Terry 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

No snow to report so far, and I doubt we will see any this weekend........

Anyway as I have no exhibition duties this weekend/year It will be a bit more modelling for me between watching a bit of football on the TV 

• Friendly/supportive 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, ELTEL said:

No snow to report so far, and I doubt we will see any this weekend

If anyone gets stuck in the mud this year they really need to be asking themselves some questions. ;)

I'm off to recreate the experience and find a cowpat to leave in the hall to get the general aroma and leave the toilet door open instead of giving it ten minutes to recreate the passageway of disgust between the halls.

Looking forward to seeing you back next year for one of the best shows of the year.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Gold
15 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

If anyone gets stuck in the mud this year they really need to be asking themselves some questions. ;)

What? Stick it n the Muds on RMweb Andy? Whatever next! ;)

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium

Well our chairman made a visit to the Showground earlier this week (yes we did tell him the exhibition had been postponed)

He was the at the Showground for his first COVID jab this was however in the posher part of the site.

See you all next year 

Terry 

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

I'm spending the weekend hitting my legs with a hammer, to leave the same feeling (or lack thereof) in my legs usually attained by walking 30-something miles around the halls over the course of the weekend (including set-up day).

• Like 1
  • Funny 2