Modelmaster etched plates

Has anyone here any problem ordering plates from Modelmaster ?

I have tried several times to order some etched plates, but cannot get logged in to my account . 

I am told there is an error . I have tried phoning but it goes straight to a recorded message telling me the message box is full . 

I have to assume they are still trading, because I get emails telling me of offers etc.

I know Jim has had health problems, but I gather he's up and running again.

I don' know any other way to find out what I can do.

Rob

There's a thread about it in the Small Suppliers part of the forum.

If you are desperate for plates, as in "I need them now for a project", then I would look elsewhere for now as I believe the waiting list is getting quite long.

Otherwise it's a case of being patient.

Jason

Ok cheers Jason,

I will have a look.   I have had plates from Narrow Planet, but I waited ages for those.  

I don't particularly need them that desperately, but I would just like to know whether or not I can get them.

Rob

9 minutes ago, RobMG said:

Ok cheers Jason,

I will have a look.   I have had plates from Narrow Planet, but I waited ages for those.  

I don't particularly need them that desperately, but I would just like to know whether or not I can get them.

Rob

What type of plates are you after. I would very much recommend 247 Developments for steam era and if he's got them in stock he posts them straight away. 

http://www.247developments.co.uk/

There will be waiting for commissions and one offs.

Most of Narrow Planet's plates are made to order rather than stock items.

Jason

• Like 1

• AY Mod locked this topic