Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Missed opertunaty- well it is for me

Remembering all the great modeling and brilliant results that were achieved with the Great British loco collection locos. Goodness knows I'm still working my way through a great stack of them even now.

I've always thought it was a shame and a missed opertunaty that Del Prado didn't also do the N scale Highland railway Duke class in OO 

If they had of I'd have most likely got as many of them as I have the Caley single which if you could ever see how many of them I've chopped up for projects I would have justified the cost of producing the Duke in OO on my own.

Has any one felt it's a shame that other locos could have been done in the range that were missed. 

How about an LMS Bayer Garret maybe because of its size done in two parts?

Would love to hear of your thoughts on the Duke and any other that could have should have been done.

Steve

The N gauge HR Duke class a lovely iconic HR loco but the tender alone could be used on a Sky bogie and no doubt others and the loco might have made a good base for other HR types like the HR Jones tank or the Glenberry class or the aforementioned Sky bogie 

20210613_160335.jpg

20210613_160110.jpg

Edited by Londontram
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 2