New items 2022

Neils WRX

Bank balance will take a hit with the Czech releases especially the 751’s!! :-) Quite surprised they are planning to produce the silo cement wagons as well.

Belgian and Danish bank balances seem to have escaped so far.

Stay safe everyone,

Neil

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Neils WRX said:

Bank balance will take a hit with the Czech releases especially the 751’s!! :-) Quite surprised they are planning to produce the silo cement wagons as well.

Belgian and Danish bank balances seem to have escaped so far.

Stay safe everyone,

Neil

I was tempted by the era 4 silo wagons but according to the blurb, they were domestic use only until the Berlin Wall fell so wouldn’t have been seen in the DDR

From BahnOnline.ch

https://www.bahnonline.ch/16097/modelleisenbahn-neuheiten-2022-im-ueberblick/

Schedule of 2022 announcement release dates

Bemo am 26. Januar NEU

Tillig am 28. Januar, ab ca. 8 Uhr, auf www.tillig.com

NOCH am 29. Januar, ab 19 Uhr, auf Youtube

Auhagen am 30. Januar, ab 16:45 Uhr, auf Youtube

Brawa ab 31. Januar

Busch ab Ende Januar

ESU ab Ende Januar

Luke

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bluedepot said:

silesia models are making a pkp eu07 in ho 

may be of interest to some of you 

tim

I feel very sad for them.

They started work on the EU07 way back in 2013 and announced a programme to include the ET22, ET41 and SP/SU45 (they are part similarities). Unfortunately Piko quickly announced the EU07 and followed it with all the locomotives Schlesienmodelle had announced.

I'm pleased they are still in business and would have purchased EU07 and ET22 but the latter seems to have disappeared and I've never found a stockist who actually had any EU07's.

I suspect I now need to order direct.

Luke

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TTDB said:

I do miss the Continental Modeller Nuremberg edition as credit to them they covered a lot of the smaller suppliers , 

They still do it, there's usually several pages of it for HO in the April addition and then N etc in the May one. The Toy fair seems to be facing an uncertain future with the new items info generally all announced online by the end of January and the disruption caused by Covid seems to have got some manufactures questioning the value of attending. 

2 hours ago, SimonBoulton said:

They still do it, there's usually several pages of it for HO in the April addition and then N etc in the May one. The Toy fair seems to be facing an uncertain future with the new items info generally all announced online by the end of January and the disruption caused by Covid seems to have got some manufactures questioning the value of attending. 

It hasn't helped that it has been cancelled again this year. And with not much more than 6 weeks notice. It seems to have been mainly to do with manufactures pulling out. I'm sure it will be back in years to come. It was a very good forum not only for dealers to talking with some of the smaller manufacturers but for the general public to do the same, in the last day or two. It's also worth remembering that the railway section was only a small part of a much larger toys-games-models trade fair.

Luke

Edited by luke_stevens
spelling
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Allegheny1600 said:

A ‘Jumbo’ (a three cylinder BR44 2-10-0) from Brawa in H0!

https://www.brawa.de/fileadmin/Kundendaten/Downloads/Broschueren/BRAWA_Neuheiten_2022_DE.pdf

Plus several other items in N as well as H0.

Mostly repaints or reruns though. I’m safe from the Jumbo for this year as there’s no DR Era 4 version. The only thing that might really tempt me is the BR01 train pack 

I see the entire Hornby International catalogue 2022 is now on the Hornby website.

https://es.electrotren.com/catalogue/nuevos-productos-2022?sort_by=5&page=1

I don't see the link on the Rivarossi, Lima and Jouef sites. Only Electrotren. Also no sign of a OO pdf. That will give them all something else to moan about. ;)

• Like 1

tillig is released now i note

which manufacturers are still to release new items / catalogues? 

liliput - probably out next week

nmj

Heljan (ho) 

b-models 

mehano (prestige) 

rocky rail

mabar

sudexpress 

any others I've missed out? im sure there are... 

tim

On 26/01/2022 at 21:22, SimonBoulton said:

Looks like the Jaegendorfer OBB UIC-X vorseries coaches are getting closer to release. 

I believe they are already available, some have been and gone at Gaugemaster.

There is a report that there is a problem with the windows being too deep, they don't quite look right.

https://www.drehscheibe-online.de/foren/read.php?010,9966772

Brian

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brigo said:

I believe they are already available, some have been and gone at Gaugemaster.

There is a report that there is a problem with the windows being too deep, they don't quite look right.

https://www.drehscheibe-online.de/foren/read.php?010,9966772

Brian

Yes, I’ve had notification that my preorder ones are in. Just checked the GM site, £75 for a coach that’s €68 in Germany! 

The guys on that forum always find something wrong with a model

• Like 2