Warwick Road-00 Gauge Mini Layout

Markmiller2008

Hi all

My New project below which has started off as a 3 foot x 1 foot board for my weathering projects and Sound locos to sit on , whilst helping out on the DEMU Roadshow stand at Stafford and is likely to be extended to 7x1 after then.

Layout Name: Warwick Lane

Scale/Gauge: 4MM 00 Gauge

Size : 3 x 1 intinally but will grow to at least 7x1

Exhibition layout

Type: end-to end

Era/region/location: 1980's Midlands

2011_02010004.jpg

Some of you will reconise the shed as its from Jon Normans Brooke Stone layout which i acquired and it still survives but hasnt had any work done to it so ive borrowed the shed for Warwick Road.

Thanks

Mark

Well having spent £35 on Detailling Bits heres the Final update before the Board goes off for a trip to Stafford on Sunday to be shown on the DEMU stand.

2011_02040001.jpg

2011_02040004.jpg

2011_02040003.jpg

2011_02040006.jpg

Track plan is so Simple that theres not much point me putting it up yet as there are only three plain lines, once the second board is bulit i will do one.

Hi All

Few photos from Today using the sun to naturally light the layout.

WR3.jpg

WR2.jpg

WR1.jpg

Unfortually there was some slight damage caused last night by me taking the end board of and manage to loosen some track which has now been replaced and the extension will start soon to make it to 7ft long.

Mark

Considering you did all this in just over a week and a bit has to be commended mate!

Testimony to this was the large amount of attention that it drew at the Stafford show at the weekend.

Mind you I think that was due to my 37........ahem!B) ;)

Looking forward to the extension!

Now then whos' for helping me with my loft?!!!!! :D

Archived