Dapol, your chance to tell them what you'd like

scruff

Guest tony graham

Or a nice TPE 185......

Or how about some track maintenance vehicles like a tamper or a rail grinder.....

• RMweb Premium

Good spot. 57xx or 64xx requested. As an extra thought, if they do re issue any of the steam loco's it would be nice to see them do a little re engineering to see some of the developments found in later models such as the non slip axles.

With regards to modern image

Rather than duplicate what Graham Farish currently supply, or are planning, I would like them to continue developing new products

Equally, we are still waiting for Graham Farish to update some of the more popular items to DCC ready standard

As much as I agree Dapol could probably produce a much better Class 87 or Class 90 than the current BachFar versions, at least these are available

Dapol are releasing a Class 56 during this year with a Class 26 to follow in due course

Equally, as much as I would like Dapol to produce some rarer items such as track maintenance machines there are plenty of multiple units to consider

The old argument over multiple unit comes into play, such that they are expensive and low demand

However, with experience of the Voyagers they should know this is a slightly false policy

I suspect everyone will be watching the BachFar Class 350 with interest

I am also still waiting for Dapol to expand their range of catenary, I've not heard anything more on this

Therefore that is my current request

Guest tony graham

And as mjkerr has said 'Catenary' something to cross a 4 track mainline would be great....

And as mjkerr has said 'Catenary' something to cross a 4 track mainline would be great....

Simple,

Mark 2a/b non air conditioned coaches - blue and grey/blue and 'blue and grey 'inter city' to run with those forthcoming Whizzos, 47s, Peaks, unrefurbed and refurbed 50's , the Warships of others (1 or 2 did), and I am sure that the Network South East fans would welcome 'em too. Could also run them with Dapols own West Coast electrics.

Gap in the n gauge market for the 70s for the Western - and those 'in the know'on here seem to suggest Bachmann/Farish won't do them owing to poor sales of the OO variety. Case for open communication between manufacturers maybe ?

And maybe, just maybe, the ability to run scale length trains in N would mean that while the market is smaller, the demand would be reasonable.

None of that Mark 2 Air con nonsense (after all Farish already do them ) - good old days when you could stick your head out a window and get diesel, dust and crud in your eye.

C'mon you know it makes sense.

Matt Wood

My spider senses are tingling, is this a wishlist I see for forming before me? :blink:

No :D

As the OP has thoughtfully provided a link to Dapol's own site, and as direct communication with manufacturers is one of the things we encourage, there doesn't seem much point in hosting the froth here ;)

Cheers.

Archived