Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

There’s buzzing in the air… bees visit the lineside flowers

The smell of newly cut grass and birds’ twittering in the hedgerow

There’s a new sound disturbing the tranquillity… could it be?

The rails are ringing…. you dash to the lineside….a train sweeps round the corner

The sound builds to a crescendo…… rods clank as they whirl around

Thump thump, thump thump…… the vans follow obediently

The vision recedes…. bird sing, bees buzz……

Sulphurous exhaust hangs in the air…. the sweet smell of hot steam…..it was here…

attachicon.gifStandard 3 backwards.jpg

Hey Ben, how about allowing poetry corner in the magazine?

I love the grass and vegetation in these. Truly superb modelling and photography to boot.

Late afternoon, an 03 pulling in for a re-fuel, Bert nearby is on windscreen washing duty, he's ready with the bucket and a wash cloth. He's hoping stay clean today...he's off out with the girlfriend tonight.

med_gallery_17883_2760_103298.jpg

med_gallery_17883_2760_222159.jpg

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 7

I think this is probably the most realistic picture on this thread, love the way you took advantage of the light, and the details in the background, look great. And the effort you put into bricking the tunnel has really paid off in just this one shot. Sublime.

• RMweb Gold

Sorry fellas throwin cat amongst the pigeons here, but as I've always wanted to make my photos look as real as possible, and at the moment I've no means of doing that so I've gone back to basics, well it is how realistic are your models so here's my model!! ( yep there's a few mistakes and it's missing a few jumpers but it's not ready for service just yet!!) Apologise in advance if I've distracted from the excellent realistic pics so far

post-18716-0-54223400-1394236072_thumb.jpg

post-18716-0-66484200-1394236083_thumb.jpg

• Like 6