Bachmann Website - EFE 'D of E & M M' Training Bus

Opelsi

Having launched this topic on 23.6.15 I am delighted to advise that the model arrived on the mat yesterday (8.10.15).

That is actually a really quick turn around from announcement to delivery by todays standards!

Hope everyone gets there's too very soon!

• 1 year later...
  • RMweb Gold

Just over a year after ours arrived, I would like to think it helped our school in achieving this...

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/new-league-tables-reveal-only-four-schools-in-northampton-hit-government-targets-in-reading-writing-and-maths-1-7737629

Neal

I think you've hit the nail on the head. Educational attainment is linked to time on the humble VR... I went to school on one and I certainly felt the benefit ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Arrived today, needs to be levelled and loose furniture/IT adding.

Ran surprisingly well, however will now be drained of fluids to make safe in its new home.

Interior is lovely, image shows upper deck, with fire refuge at rear. This will be home to an interactive whiteboard.

Chuffed.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Neal

Hi Neil

I own WKO137S (and similar MFN41R), nice to see her being used and enjoyed. I think this one sat around in a yard for years. I must admit I was tempted by her myself but where do stop collecting vehicles? However, if ever you want to get rid of her let me know