Cannot move to next page.

Is that within a thread or also between pages of new unread threads? Are you using the desktop or mobile version? Pages are numbered, can you click on the next numbered page (at the bottom, but also on top)?

Remote fault-finding is very difficult (read as: impossible) if the only clue is "it doesn't work" :rolleyes:

I'm sure Andy'll fix it, but probably not today :P

Sorry ahah; I should really be more specific! It's within any thread using the mobile site.

Takes as long as it takes! With Andy being the main man to operate and solve issues with the site; I take my hat off to him! He's far more patience and skill than I!

I haven't been able to replicate the issue at this end. What mobile device are you using? Are you able to clear your mobile's browser cookies, login again and try it then?

You better hope the fix isn't on the second page of this thread...

Not had that issue at all, I mainly view RMWeb using Safari on my iPhone. In fact it works better than on a desktop as it takes me straight to the first unread post without having to click the button.

• RMweb Premium

iPhone user here with no problems encountered on either the mobile version or the "full version" on the iPhone - which is basically the full desktop version in N-gauge screen mode ;)

Just to let you know; I've managed to solve the issue! The problem was with my phone software; I was running a beta version of iOS9 which was very glitchy, it appears the failure to find the page lay within the software rather than the website. Since downgrading back to 8.4 there's been no issue at all! Sorry for causing any unneeded alarm or work, and thank you for the suggestions! Andy: I deeply apologise if I caused any loss of time or inconvenience

Brad

Archived