WEST SHED

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Morning, Andy.  Great to see you and George at Wigan.  Next time, we'll have to make it a bit longer - over a coffee, perhaps!

Impressive modelling, looking forward to those pics.  Any chance of a video or two? :locomotive:   :D

• Like 1

Hello Buddy,  Really like the new video, but would be better with some sound, don't go out and buy sound chips for all the locos ? maybe one of those sound CDs which would give you various sounds of the depot and some atmosphere, just a thought mate...

• Like 1

Great video Andy, great to see the shed brought to life! Have you made any improvements to the std class 5 to get it to move so smoothly?

Best wishes

Nige

Thanks Nige, no I tried a Bachmann chip as recommended but I find they give a Motor buz, to its now fitted with a standard Hornby Chip and as yet I haven't altered any CV's, although I normally change the Start, acceleration and deceleration once their run in which I need to do on Pencarne later this week.

Hello Buddy,  Really like the new video, but would be better with some sound, don't go out and buy sound chips for all the locos ? maybe one of those sound CDs which would give you various sounds of the depot and some atmosphere, just a thought mate...

I agree mate, its all to quiet, it needs something for some atmosphere.

A couple more pics from last night. Firstly The inside of the Shed made by George T of this Parish.

post-9335-0-52151600-1444654815_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-52991200-1444654861_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-83022600-1444654957_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-03382700-1444655058_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-90334100-1444655151_thumb.jpg

The next running session / Video will be BR / WR Transission, followed by BR Blue with Sound.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 10