Newcastle

AMJ

Good luck with your sanity John! I commisioned a chap well versed in Templot to produce the GD plan, he had a tough time with the diamonds at the old Gateshead station end. I wouldn't like to even contemplate the Newcastle diamonds, but it certainly would be a sight to behold.

• 9 months later...

Good luck with your sanity John! I commisioned a chap well versed in Templot to produce the GD plan, he had a tough time with the diamonds at the old Gateshead station end. I wouldn't like to even contemplate the Newcastle diamonds, but it certainly would be a sight to behold.

Building it is something I would love to do...I have a complex track fetish... but working out how to do the electrics would give me nightmares!

• RMweb Premium

Building it is something I would love to do...I have a complex track fetish... but working out how to do the electrics would give me nightmares!

DCC, only two wires or so I am told. :nono:

No need for hat or coat, and I will leave the door open in this warm weather.

According to the Graham Farish ad that used to appear on the back of the Railway Modeller*, you can build it in Formoway ;).

*A long time ago and before laws on misleading advertising were tightened, presumably :D.

Hi,

I always thought the photos used in the Formoway adverts were of somewhere else, Crewe I think and possibly the model of  Rugeley TV. However, such crossings are an electrical nightmare. I did build a double track right angle crossing for a chap in the USA in 0 Gauge a couple of years ago and the only practical solution was to use Frog Juicers. Fortunately he was using DCC anyway.

• 1 month later...

Archived